The Georgia Poison Center works closely with media outlets throughout the Peach State with THREE goals in mind:
- To educate the general public about the services we provide
- To raise awareness of new and emerging poisoning trends
- Reduce the incidence of poisoning in our State
- NBC26 – Local health experts weigh in on dangers that come with “Tide Pod challenge”
- WSBTV – Georgia teen among those sickened in ‘Tide Pod Challenge’
- 11Alive – ‘My son is proof it kills’ Dad’s message after son dies on Kratom
- WSBTV – LSD is making a comeback, but not in the way you’d expect
Missed a story? Click here to search our News Archives.
The Georgia Poison Center wants to help keep you up to date on the latest trends. Click here for more information.